Turns out that I was tagged by Erica Orloff and didn’t know it until now when Dana told me. I was always It because I’d space out on the playground and then get, well, tagged. You know, we really never change.
Okay, so the deal is to write five interesting or unique things about me. Here we go:
1. I grew up in a haunted house
2. I went to Salem, MA for my honeymoon
3. My little girl pug is named after Picasso’s mistress and Paloma Picasso’s mother, Francoise Gilot
4. When I was in the underground bath in Bath, England, I looked up and saw a Roman officer walk up a set of stone steps. My mom remembers me going on pause and then suddenly turning to her to ask, “did you just see that?” I’ve never been a heavy drinker or drug user in case you’re wondering
5. Oh and while we’re on the subject of ghosts, I was once in the Whaley House with my mom and we looked into the children’s room to see a rocking chair start moving. The rooms are sealed off by glass partitions and the windows are bolted shut. (Cue in eerie music)
Whew. I now tag: